Razer is back with another peripheral for streamers and content creators. The Razer Stream Controller X is designed to offer gamers and other users a cheaper entry into streaming.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Despite its compact form factor, the Stream Controller X offers 15 programmable LCD buttons and, with its Loupedeck software integration, is compatible with all major streaming platforms such as OBS Studio, Twitch, Streamlabs, Adobe Premier Pro and more. With it, streamers can effortlessly flash stream lights, play custom sounds, or switch between apps with a simple click to take their streams to the next level.
“With access to Loupedeck’s user interface, streamers can easily install popular apps, plugins and even emotes to further enhance their streaming experience. Streamers can also simply drag and drop favorite applications across the Loupedeck Marketplace for endless customization possibilities. Popular plugins include Spotify, Phillips Hue, Adobe Photoshop, and even Voicemod, which can help streamline creative processes. In addition, Loupedeck’s full suite software also gives users access to native profiles that are pre-set for convenience and inspiration. Each comprehensive set of profiles comes with pre-built macros and functions that can be easily swapped out to suit the user’s needs, further enhancing the Stream Controller X’s customizability.”
Razer press release
Key features and specifications of the Razer Stream Controller X include:
- 15 Switchblade buttons that offer convenient shortcuts to apps, lights, audio and more, multi-link macros and customizable button icons
- A detachable 50 degree anti-slip magnetic mount
- Software powered by Loupdeck that makes the Stream Controller X compatible with leading streaming, photo and video editing software such as OBS, Streamlabs, Twitch, Ecamm, Vmix, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Ableton Live and more
- Interface: 15 switchblade keys
- Connectivity: 2 meter USB-A to USB-C cable
- Screen angle: 8 degrees (controller only), 50 degrees (including stand)
- System requirements: Windows 10 system (and above), macOS X 10.14 (and above), Loupedeck software
- Size: 111*80.7*30mm
- Weight: 146 g (Stream Controller X only), angle stand weighs 177 g
The Razer Stream Controller X is available now at Razer.com and other retailers for $149.99.
What do you think of the new Razer Stream Controller X? will you get one Let us know on social media using the buttons below.