Spencer Steer — a .216 average in his last 10 games — will be in action for the Cincinnati Reds against the Milwaukee Brewers on July 15 at 7:10 p.m. ET, with Freddy Peralta on the mound.
In his last game (0-2) against the Brewers, he didn’t score.
Table of Contents
Spencer Steer game info and props vs the Brewers
- Gameday: Saturday 15 July 2023
- playing time: 7:10 p.m. ET
- Stadion: Great American Ballpark
- Live broadcast: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewer Starter: Freddie Peralta
- TV channel: BSOH
- Hit Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (over rate: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 homers (Over odds: +550)
- RBI prop: Over/Under 0.5 RBI (Over Odds: +195)
- Running Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Spencer Steer? Check out what’s available at BetMGM and use bonus code ‘GNPLAY’ when you sign up via this link!
Read more about this game
Spencer controls the plate
- Steer has 90 hits and an OBP of 0.367 with a slugging percentage of 0.474. All three of these stats are highs among Cincinnati batsmen this season.
- Among qualified batters, he ranks 39th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 24th and 42nd in batting.
- Steer has scored at least one goal in 64.0% of his 89 games this season. He also had 24 multi-hit games.
- In 2023, he hit a home run in 15.7% of his games and 3.7% of his bets at the plate.
- Steer had at least one RBI in 39.3% of his games that year. He has scored more than a 15.7% and has raced in three or more of his team’s heats in two competitions.
- He has scored in 44.9% of his games this season (40 out of 89), and in five of those games (5.6%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Join the game via our link.
Spencer Steer home/away batting split
Brewer’s pitching rankings
- The Brewers pitching team has an overall 8.4K/9, ranking 20th in the league.
- The Brewers have a team ERA of 4.05, which ranks 12th among all MLB pitching batons.
- The Brewers’ pitchers hit a total of 114 home runs at odds of 1.2 per game (ranking 22nd in the league).
- Peralta (5-7) gets the starting gun for the Brewers in his 18th start of the season. He has a 4.60 ERA in 92 2/3 innings and 107 strikeouts.
- His last appearance was on Thursday, July 6 against the Chicago Cubs when the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs and conceding four hits along the way.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 49th in the ERA (4.60), 44th in the WHIP (1.293), and 10th in the K/9 (10.5) among qualified pitchers.
Not all offers are available in all states. Please visit sports betting websites for the latest promotions for your region. You must be at least 21 years old to play. Please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Script. All rights reserved.