The Texas Rangers, including Travis Jankowski (0.353 slugging percentage in the last 10 games, including no home runs), starting pitcher Emmet Sheehan and the Los Angeles Dodgers battle it out at Globe Life Field, Sunday at 2:35 p.m. ET.
In his last appearance, he beat the Dodgers 4-1.
Table of Contents
Travis Jankowski game info and props against the Dodgers
- Gameday: Sunday 23 July 2023
- playing time: 2:35 p.m. ET
- Stadion: globe life field
- Live broadcast: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starters: Emmet Sheehan
- TV channel: BSSW
- Hit Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (over rate: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1050)
- RBI prop: Over/Under 0.5 RBI (Over Odds: +240)
- Running Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (over odds: +100)
Want to place a prop bet on Travis Jankowski? Check out what’s available at BetMGM and use bonus code ‘GNPLAY’ when you sign up via this link!
Learn more about this game
Travis Jankowski at the plate
- Jankowski has nine doubles, a triple, a home run and 22 walks while batting .320.
- Jankowski has scored in 67.3% of his 52 games this year, with at least two goals in 21.2% of those games.
- He’s hit a home run in just one game this year.
- Jankowski has had an RBI in 26.9% of his games this season, with more than an RBI in 7.7% of his games. He has also scored three or more runs in a competition.
- He has scored in 36.5% of his games this season (19 out of 52), and in six of those games (11.5%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Join the game via our link.
Travis Jankowski Home/Away Batting Split
Dodgers pitching rankings
- The Dodgers’ compiled 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings pitching team ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the 19th team ERA of any MLB pitching baton (4.41).
- The Dodgers rank 11th in home runs in baseball (108 overall, 1.1 per game).
- Sheehan gets the starting shot for the Dodgers, his sixth this season. He’s 3-0 with a 4.91 ERA and 18 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings.
- In his last outing on Monday against the Baltimore Orioles, the right-hander went five innings, allowed four earned runs and allowed five hits.
- The 23-year-old has a 4.91 ERA with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings in five games this season. Opponents have a .207 batting average against him.
Not all offers are available in all states. Please visit sports betting websites for the latest promotions for your region. You must be at least 21 years old to play. Please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Script. All rights reserved.