Saturday’s Pride Day at Oracle Park was fun, festive and featured all sorts of nifty pitches, and at least the San Francisco Giants fans went home happy.
The lively, sold-out crowd included nearly as much Dodgers support as Giants, with a healthy touch of rainbow throughout, and Los Angeles had Clayton Kershaw on the mound after missing more than a month with back problems. The Giants scored twice against Kershaw in the second game, Thairo Estrada slammed a solo homer, and they tied up a lot of bullpen play in the 3-2 win over the Dodgers, when first Jarlín García and then Camilo Doval took center stage.
- Laval vs. Springfield Game 3 recap: Rocket powerplay struggles with losses
- Draymond Green admits “noise” ahead of Game 3 of the NBA Finals getting underway
- Meta brings game development platform Crayta to Facebook Gaming’s cloud streaming service – TechCrunch
- Home opener game day at a glance
- Game on gibbons sheds light on the endangered species
- Warriors vs. Celtics Player Props, Odds, NBA Finals 2022 Picks For Game 4: Jaylen Brown Goes Over 24.5 Points
- June looks like a game changer for struggling Chinese stocks
- Gawdin’s two-goal performance and OT win allows the Heat to play another day
- Athletics vs Guardians – Match Recap – June 11, 2022
- Bullpen buckles as No. 14 Auburn wins game one at No. 3 Oregon State