Celebrity chef Charlie Palmer is opening a food-focused hotel in Healdsburg next year.
The 8-acre, 108-room North Healdsburg campus (16977 Healdsburg Ave.) will feature a Palmer restaurant and rooftop bar; extensive orchards and gardens; and pantries stocked with coffee, snacks, and cocktails instead of minibars. It goes by the name of Appellation and is part of a new hotel venture of the same name, founded by Palmer and Four Seasons veteran Christopher Hunsberger. With each hotel, the company’s focus is on discovering what is unique about its city.
- How to dress for beach weddings
- How to change Alexa’s voice on your smartphone or Echo device
- Celebrity Gogglebox Denise Van Outen opens up about coming back after the breakup
- David Beckham left red-faced after forgetting Victoria when naming favorite tattoos
- Blac Chyna shows off her muscles and abs ahead of her celebrity boxing match
- Smallville Comic Con schedule, celebrity guests announced for 2022
- The flavors of Bhel Puri confuse the MasterChef Australia jury! Desi Twitter gets angry
- Desmond Tutu was remembered for his “deep integrity and authenticity” at the Toronto memorial service
- Celebrity Birthdays for the week of June 19-25
- 15 Gorgeous LGBTQ Celebrity Weddings: Rylan Clark, Ellen DeGeneres & More